March 30, 2010

Go With The Flow

Even the best of plans can be turned upside down. Having a plan can help you transition from one lost opportunity into productivity. I have short term goals and long term goals. When a job gets canceled at the last minute (it happens to all of us) I look at my list of things to accomplish and pick one to work on. Sometimes it's a project that will take a few minutes or maybe I work on a piece of a long term project that I broke into steps and stages. Our time is precious and we can make the most of our days and nights by turning off the distractions and getting to work on what matters. Do you have a goal you are working on? Have you taken any steps to work towards your goal? Start today and write down what you need to do to reach your goal. The next time your day has a break you can look at your goal, pick something to do off your goal list and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.