August 6, 2010

Friday Findings

Happy Friday! I'm sitting at my desk and realize that my in/out box has gotten over it's limit. I know it's time to clean it out when the papers flow over the side of my basket. Time to sort it out on the floor and see what's in there.

After general sorting into six piles I realize that I have a few types of groupings for my papers:

1. Garbage
2. My NSGCD (National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization) school papers that need to be filed
3. POC (Professional Organizers in Canada) business
4. Bills/Info that needs to be filed (Including a pile of receipts and one piece of Canadian Tire money)
5. Childrens information that needs to be filed
6. Stuff I really need to do immediately




My desk is much less claustrophobic now.  I feel like getting some work done but not before a good dusting.
Who's been eating at my desk?

What can you get rid of from your desk today?  Leave a comment and let me know how many piles you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.