August 13, 2010

Friday Findings

This week we dive into my tall chest of drawers.  Most drawers are very organized and are dedicated to specific items.  Every item has it's own home!  Over the summer people who shall remain nameless like to drop items into my top drawer and mess up my system.  Today we purge the top drawer and bring calm to the chaos.


After relocating items and purging we are left with only a few summer objects that I need when I need them.

What drawer will you tackle today?  Tell me what you got rid of.

1 comment:

  1. That is the GREATEST drawer chest EVER! I hope I can find one like that sometime. I have an obsession with being organized (when I have the time ;) and could use something like that in my office. Trust me... check it out

    http://www.isacksonfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.