August 27, 2010

Friday Findings

You know you want to!  The container cupboard can be a daunting task but I know you're up for it.  Lids, lids and more lids, but where are the bottoms? When I purged my containers I made a big discovery...I hate circle containers.  They never fit where I want them and the lids drive me crazy.  So, from now on I will only buy square or rectangle containers.  I have purged all circles.  Gone are the lidless containers and the extra lids.  A package of four containers is only about $3.00 on sale so why fret over a lost lid.  Don't forget to get rid of any old containers that would not meet up to today's health standards.  Water bottles can add up quickly, so purge those too.  We usually use our favourite cup anyways and the other ones are in the back of the cupboard.  You know the ones.

How many containers can you throw out today?  Let me know how you do.  Moms...enjoy the last weekend before the kids go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.