September 22, 2010

Stressed Out Girls

If one person in your family is out of sync then everyone is affected. Sometimes (always) I worry about my girls and how they are coping. What can I do to help and am I part of the problem? Here is a great book that deals with young girls and the stress they are dealing with in our goal driven world. A great gauge on how we as parents can guide and love our children into a healthy future.  I'm never going to stop worrying but I can get some expert help along the way.  Ask your local library to buy this book or if you already own it, share it with those other mothers who may want to hear the message.  I borrowed my copy from the Military Family Resource Center here in Cold Lake.  Let's help our girls and help ourselves at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.