March 15, 2011

Monday Message

This Monday Message is brought to you by the weekday Tuesday.

I had a full day yesterday and did a little volunteering at my kids school.  We took a bus trip to the local Music Festival.  It was fun and nerve wracking.  It's hard to get 50 kids to sit still in a church to listen to all the other groups!  There was one girl from the home schooling group who hit an amazing note that brought tears to my eyes.

I have also been spending a lot of time with my friend Melissa who is starting her new business.  Check her out over here I'm so happy that she has found something that she is passionate about.  I know how hard that is.  Are you doing something you are passionate about? Why or Why not?  Share.

I am ready for Spring.  The temperature has been as high as zero degrees this past weekend.  Snow was melting off the roof and I was chipping away at the ice on the sidewalk so my feet could touch the ground again.  How about you?  I have some seeds and earth ready to start some seedlings.  I just need to move a table upstairs in front of the sunny window...or maybe I'll leave that as a task for Mike since he's the one who gets to use and eat all my home grown treats.

I'm thinking of doing a linky link day for all my fellow bloggers.  Is this something you would like to do?

Let's try it.

First.  Follow Me. 
Second. If you have a blog, please leave a comment including your blog address.
Third.  I will gather all the blogs and make a link page the following day.
Fourth.  If you don't have a Google account but still want to play along....send me an email here
Fifth.  Tell your friends and family.

If this works I will try to get this going each week. :)

This was quite a random post.  I'm off to gather receipts for the tax people.  

Enjoy the week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you "Tuesday" for Supporting Monday's Message as you have. And Thanks Kathleen for the "Shout Out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your blogs segiments....you rock little sister of mine!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.