June 9, 2011

What's Next?

You know I can't sit still for long so here's what's up this weekend.

My neighbor Melissa and I are having a yard sale and BBQ in support of the Walk of Hope for Ovarian Cancer Canada.  100% of the proceeds will go towards this cause.  People have been dropping off items to sell to help support us for a few weeks now.  The garage is getting full.  Yay!

If you would like to help us out you can go HERE to donate or to become a team member.

Every little bit helps.

Just for fun, here is a pre-race photo (it was 7 degrees Celsius) of Mike and I before our race and in the finish line.  Oh and the foot is healing but still hurts to walk.  Good times....





What are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Kathleen! My mom passed away from Ovarian cancer so this is near and dear to my heart. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog a while back - I have been swamped & just now returning the favor. You have an inspiring blog! ~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee - The Walk of Hope for Ovarian Cancer is Sept 11th 2011. You can join a team, start a team or be a virtual walker. So many things to support and so little time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.