September 7, 2011

Watch This Wednesday

I turn to many different people and places to get and stay organized.
Today I want to share a few websites from magazines that I like. 
As I was waiting at the check out counter the other day I  wrote down a list of magazines that caught my eye but that were not in the budget. 

Real Simple  - my favorite
Good Housekeeping
House and Home
Style at Home
Family Circle
Self
Today's Parent
Whole Living
Martha Stewart
Chatelaine
Woman's  Day

Every month we can find clutter solutions by reading how others are dealing with everyday problems.  We can also read what the experts in the industry have found to create simplicity where chaos once reigned.

What websites do you visit for inspiration? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.