September 1, 2011

Welcome Back!

It's time to take off the sandals and get back into work mode.  Especially because we had frost this morning.

This summer had it's ups and downs and I am ready for regular scheduled programming.
I need to work on myself, my family and my business.

I have some new ideas to try out so that I can share my organized life as well as some of your lives too.

Monday Message-I will share a tidbit about myself and what's going on in our lives.
Tips on Tuesday-Get organized a little at a time with tips from myself and other organized people.
Watch this Wednesday-See who or what's organized in various media.
Thrifty Thursday-Coupons, Upcycling and other saving on a dime.
Fun Friday-Lighten Up and learn something new.

Join the fun and send me an email if you would like to be a guest speaker on a specific topic or if you would like to add to a discussion.
kathleen@kathleenboland.com

Upcoming topics: Pinterest, Bedtime routine, Date on a Dime, Meal Planning

Happy September everyone!

No one is good at everything. 
Everyone is good at something. 
Live your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and share your own stories.